Find answers to our most popular guest questions
- Do I need a reservation?
- Yes, due to high demand and limited crab supply it’s best to make a reservation.
- Are you open on holidays?
- We are open on all holidays with the exception of Poya Days (Full moon Holidays).
- Do you have a dress code?
- Casual or Smart Casual. Singlets (Tank tops) are strictly not allowed.
- Do you have specific seating times?
- Our seating times are as follows:
11.30 am – 01.30 pm
12.00 pm – 02.00 pm
01.45 pm – 03.30 pm
02.15 pm – 03.30 pm
05.00 pm – 07.00 pm
06.00 pm – 08.00 pm
07.15 pm – 09.15 pm
08.30 pm - 10.30 pm
09.30 pm Onwards
- If I get late for my reservation, will you hold the table for me?
- Apart from the 8.30pm and 9.30pm settings we will not be able to hold your table for more than 15 minutes and longer delays will result in cancellation.
- Am I allowed to smoke in your restaurant?
- We are a non-smoking restaurant, but you can use the smoking area in the courtyard.
- Are you a Halal restaurant?
- We are not Halal certified, but we don't serve pork. We don't use any alcohol in our cooking either. Only our chicken is certified as Halal.
- Do you have a vegetarian menu?
- We have three vegetable sides and two vegetable rice dishes.
- Why don’t you serve soft drinks (fizzy colas)?
- Because they’re bad for you! Enjoy our amazing Iced Tea Soda, Centella (Green Juice) and Chilled Thambili (King Coconut Water).
- From where do you get your crabs?
- Our crabs are sourced from the Northern coastal belt of Sri Lanka and are export quality lagoon crabs.
- What is the most popular crab dish in your restaurant?
- It is a tie between the Garlic Chilli Crab and Pepper Crab!