9. What are all the safety measures your restaurant has adopted?
We have taken several measures to ensure the safety of our Guests and Team Members and would urge you to keep in mind a few guidelines during your visit for your safety and care:
- Kindly maintain a social distance of 2 meters while entering the restaurant.
- At the entrance of our restaurant:
Each guest will have to undergo a temperature check to ensure the temperature is above 37.5 degree Celsius
Each guest is required to fill a mandatory digital self-declaration form at the entrance before entering
- Wearing a mask is mandatory at all times, except when seated at the table to ensure our patrons’ safety.
- Request you to carry your own face mask, hand gloves, etc.
- Please feel free to use the hand sanitizer placed at the restaurant entrance for your convenience.
- The food and Beverage menu can be accessed through our QR code to minimize contact.
- Sanitized cutlery and crockery will be provided along with the food in order to reduce surface contact time.
- The entire food and beverage order will be taken together to ensure limited visits to the table.
- Food and beverage will be placed on the table, we would be unable to serve you to minimize contact.
- Digital payments are encouraged to maintain contactless dining.
- Kindly refrain from bringing outside food and beverages into the restaurant.
- Please keep us informed in case of any allergens.
Kindly note that there will be no refund upon cancellation. However, if you wish to postpone your reservation to a future date, we would be glad to assist you.